If you are thinking about investing in the best behavioral health electronic health records software to help enhance the work that your hospital or clinic is doing, then here are a few facts that you need to know before you choose the best one for you.
1. Behavioral health software, which is sometimes just referred to as electronic medical record software, allows the collection of patient data for a more accurate diagnoses and treatment plan. This can help you to save time and as a result, also money in the long run.
2. According to a recent study conducted by Becker’s Hospital review, an estimated 43.5 percent of medical facilities have fully implemented Ehr software. If you are on the fence about whether a program such as this is best for your hospital, you should know that close to half of hospitals have found it helpful as a part of day to day operations.
3. A different study conducted by Becker’s Hospital Review found that 57.2 percent of medical practices that use behavioral health electronic health records software have seen a return on investment.
4. Did you know that an estimated 61.7 percent of medical practices surveyed say they have successfully utilized stage 1 of their electronic health record software? If you are looking to do something great for your hospital, you might want to look into implementing something such as this as soon as possible.
5. According to the Center for Disease Control, nearly half of all medical facilities in the United States without EHR actually plan to purchase it within the next year. Links like this: sigmundsoftware.com