There was a time when you thought that anxiety disorders were something that could easily be fixed with conversations. In fact, with both your son and your daughter you were convinced that if you could just get them to eat healthy meals and get enough sleep you could talk them through any stress that they were feeling.
Now you know, of course, that this was a rather ridiculous notion. Anxiety disorders cannot be conquered with diet, sleep and conversation. They often require medical attention and can even result in prescriptions for sleep aids. Fortunately, there are an increasing number of people who are finding the coping mechanisms that they need with other kinds of treatments as well. For instance, there are an increasing number of doctors who are prescribing cannabis. In fact, cannabis
iis a treatment that not only helps patients with anxiety disorders, but also pain management and as a way to boost wellness.
CBD Sales Continue to Increase in Many Parts of the Country
Whether you are managing inflammation or you are looking for a sleep aid, there is a chance that there is a cannabinoid blend or oil that might get you the results that you need. In fact, some people believe that CBD oil products can help family members of all age. Consider some of these facts and figures about the growing industry of CBD oil products that are on the market today:
- CBD is one of over 115 different chemical compounds known as cannabinoids.
- 80% of respondents found CBD products to be very or extremely effective, according to a Brightfield Group and HelloMD survey.
- 40% of the cannabis plant is accounted for by CBD.
- Total CBD sales could amount to about $1.15 billion in the year 2020, according to predictions from experts.
- In 2017 alone, approximately $124 million in medical CBD was purchased.
- Nearly 29% of survey respondents from 2017 agreed that their favorite aspect of using CDB products was the medical relief they received.
If you or someone you love suffers from anxiety disorders then you likely know how much of a battle it is to get relief. With some of the latest CBD oil products and other forms of cannabis, however, you may be able to find the relief that you are looking for. Diet, sleep, and talk therapy simply are not enough to solve all of the problems that some people have. Fortunately, there is a growing amount of research that indicates that CBD oil products are the answer to several health conditions.