The heat of summer is almost at an end, and there are many bicycling enthusiasts who are looking forward to the cooler temperatures so that they can take longer rides and work toward their goals of competing in future races. Even for people who do not want to compete, the cooler weather is a great time to make sure that you are able to enjoy rides with your friends or your family. Making sure that you have the bet bicycle parts can help you make your rides as enjoyable and productive as possible.
From pedal clips for your toes to a specific kind of crankset from White industries, there are a number of ways that you can make sure that your bike performs the way you need it to.
Professional Bike Frames and Bike Chains Can Help You Create the Perfect ride
Once you realize that a professional crankset from White Industries can make your rides easier and more efficient, it is difficult to do without the high performance parts that can make your ride different from anything else you have ever experienced. Consider these facts and figures about the bicycling industry and the impact that it has not only on the health of many individuals, but the economy of the nation as well:
- Amounting to twice as many as motor vehicles, there are roughly one billion bicycles in the world.
- In Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin, alone, if 20% of short car trips were replaced by bicycle trips this change would prevent 57,405 tons of carbon dioxide from being emitted.
- The majority of children are ready to ride a bicycle by the time they are five years of age, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Cycling lowers the risk of premature mortality up to 30%, while the risk of developing cardiorespiratory diseases is reduced by nearly 40%, according to a research conducted by Glenn Stewart at Brunel University in London.
- 100 million bicycles are manufactured across the world each year.
- Resources and energy that are used for creation of one single car can be used for creation of as many as 100 bicycles.
In addition to keeping people healthy and the economy strong, as more and more people start riding bicycles the environment will benefit as well.